All content, material and information, including any compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly of information) included on this website are unless otherwise stated the exclusive copyright works of the firm and protected by local and international copyright laws.
Without derogating from the above, we authorize you to view, copy (in paper or electronic form), download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or parts thereof, provided that:
- the firm is acknowledged as the source;
- such content is used for information purposes only (you are expressly prohibited from incorporating any of the material from this website in any other work, publication or website of your own or belonging to another entity);
- any reproduction of material from this website or portion thereof must include this notice in its entirety;
- any reproduction of material or content should not be modified in any way must remain intact; and
- your communication of the content or material must not be misleading or inaccurate and a copy of this notice must accompany any copies of the materials which you provide to others.
No other use of the materials published on this website is permitted without the express prior written consent of the firm.